#lunch #wellbeing BBQ ribs with vegetables

It's the shop which sounds like a country that does the BBQ pork ribs to perfection! My frozen vegetables are from that 'place' and it is a good picnic or buffet addition!

Then there's the vegetables. Lol

Asparagus is in season and can be grilled so very versatile. There's now as compared to many years ago, compact BBQ grills which makes cleaning them easier than before.

A friend said to me a little while ago, 

'just eating a burger and fries isn't filling enough for me, I need to eat rice before I feel I have eaten a (substantial) meal'.

I replied, 'then have the rice after the burger because if you find that you're not eating what your body knows is good for it, you will not feel you've had much to eat'.

Happy BBQ-ing!  The sun's shining and the day is sunny and bright! Carpe Diem!




Comments