#picnicplatter #picnic #lunch Beef stroganoff, homemade bread, ham and different sauces

I like creating a variety of side dishes so a light lunch made of bread, a stew type dish and a side with sauces, is my idea of a lunch.  Beef stroganoff with mashed potatoes is a filling lunch. The shops do some good ready-made meals like Shepherd's pie and Cottage pie as well as Beef stroganoff.  

I had made some bread yesterday so I wanted to finish that up as homemade 'anything' does not last long except in the deep freeze so if I make trifle, I have to finish it up the next day and I want to make a trifle more often but that would mean a week of trifle, which is fine if it didn't have custard and cream. Lol.

The shop I went to yesterday didn't have any bacon left so I got some ham and this particular brand is light, fresh and let's just say, I eat a bunch of the thinly sliced ham in seconds. Lol. From the shop branch I got the half baguette. Plus their mushrooms and vegetables are just as nice as any other places I go to for unbeatable prices.

Like they say, transport and daily expenses leaves me with nothing extra to spend. If it's not transport, it's daily hygience products so these shops that we have are a Godsend.

Happy picnic-ing!


 






Comments