Beef lasagna - a lunch dish `

I call beef lasagna a lunch (meal) because it is what I had for school dinners. I have not had beef lasagna for an evening meal until now but it can be if eaten on its own. With chips it will be too much for an evening meal which should be more of a light meal.

An evening snack - Rich tea biscuits and tea - probably why it is called Rich tea biscuits.

Some basic instructions on the lasagna packet says the lasagna sheets do not have to be pre-cooked. Mine became burnt and too hard so I had to soften the lasagna sheets before replacing the previous ones with the next lot of lasagna sheets. There are the freshly made lasagna sheets that are in the chiller section of a shop but the packaged ones can be stored in a cupboard for a long time.

 For the few days it is pizza and lasagna for my lunch and dinner.

It can be a picnic selection but unless on a camping site, cold lasagna is not palatable.

Happy eating!

 


 


Comments