#breakfast Eggs with hash brown and beef stroganoff

I wasn't going to blog about my breakfast this morning! Morning!

It looked like a nice combination and I ate it in under a minute, Lol!

The beef stroganoff is a recipe I made the other day and I had some this morning with my breakfast. I usually have leftovers I have in the fridge as homemade food doesn't last long so I deep freeze some, like potatoes as I can make a variety of recipes using potatoes.

Is this picnic food? The beef stroganoff would need to be re-heated and parks do not allow portable stoves unless it is a registered camping site.

I saw someone camping in a small green space the other day. Maybe it was just an overnight stopping place for them and then a breakfast in the open although something we neglect more often than not, is clearing up afterwards as picnicking in remote open spaces is an experience but if no one clears up after themselves, these green spaces become unavailable for picnics.

Happy breakfast-ing!



Comments