#breakfast #snack Jam roly poly with tea

Jam roly poly became a dessert I liked because of school dinners. Lol. I would not have this dessert otherwise because it is stodgy. It is a dessert I have never seen on the menu as it seems to be a dessert only made at home or for school dinners. Lol. This is so funny!

My last piece of Jam roly poly from the other day. So I guess the reason I do not see this dessert on any British restaurant menu is because only a small slice is enough, with custard but I did not make any custard this morning. So if I now see British restaurants adding Jam roly poly to their desserts menu, I know they have seen my blog. Thank you in advance for the credit! Do not forget to mention this blog!

A definite picnic dessert for those who know what it is like growing up eating jam roly poly. This is making me laugh too much.

I have a large cup for tea as it saves me from making another cuppa anytime soon! 

It was too small a piece for a plate. That is probably another reason why it may not be on a desserts menu so I put it on a smaller plate which I got from the shop that sounds like Aylesbury. That shop has the nicest little plates and kitchen accessories you can find.

Happy snack and breakfast-ing!



Comments