Light lunch Chicken sandwich with sides tagliatelle and salad

A light lunch it is for me of cold chicken wafer thin slices,  with bread, a side salad and tagliatelle.

I had some tagliatelle in the cupboard so I made that as a side dish and a salad.

Following on from eating lasagna and pizza.  It's the type of food it is that lends itself to a light lunch, picnic or buffet and as much as I love restaurant pizzas and pasta dishes, the scenery, atmosphere, laughter, hum of conversations, I just had some tagliatelle in the cupboard Lol. Not the same ambiance as somehow restaurants' pizzas and desserts hits that spot all the time! Maybe they like hitting that spot - all the time! Lol!

It is like the donuts that sound like Wispy glen (Lol - I can see myself by a glen eating these donuts and dreaming about donut land).

That shop which sounds like a country is unbelievably stocked with those chicken wafer slices and nice produce.

Happy eating! Picnic and buffets weather soon!

 



Comments