#lunch BBQ pork with rice and peas

I like plain rice with Caribbean curried chicken or 'goat' or with beef stroganoff or a kebab selection of meats but if it is rice with additional ingredients I like rice and peas, which I cook differently from any Caribbean takeaway shop I know.  Theirs are the best rice and peas - slightly different from each other but really nicely done.

I know right, the ricc is just a small amount but that is a standard small portion and the next size up costs more. Lol.

This is a light lunch/buffet type meal so I would have a dumpling or a cake afterwards.

The light was coming through the window which made it feel like it was summer! Having a small space to take photos of food I blog about means I have to take the photo from above.

Happy lunch-ing!

 


 


Comments